17 Jan 31 Days of Tarot Midway Update: 5 Things I’ve Learned So Far
We are over midway through the 31 Days of Tarot Challenge for 2017 and it has been a wonderful experience. I have connected with heaps of new channels and have found out a few things from the community.
- A lot of us did indeed have a Tower year in 2016!
- We could all use more romance in our lives (Day 14 was very illuminating if you are dating one of the hotties doing the challenge, check out that video in particular)
- Many of us have the hots for the King of Cups
- Quite a few of us have a core collection of Tarot and Oracle decks we always work with, but then we rotate and change out other decks seasonally, for clients and intuitively.
- Most modern Tarot Readers use the tarot in a number of ways and most of us use the Tarot as our top self-development tool.
I am so looking forward to learning more about our community and being challenged to see the Tarot in different ways.
I am running another Community event on the 25th of January at 6.15pm PST called Tarot Jam. Which is a free community Tarot Chat! You can RSVP to the event here, and please let me know what you are most excited to Tarot Jam about.
You can still join in with the challenge, even if it is just a few juicy prompts. Here is the complete list.
Check out some of the amazing channels taking part in the challenge this year:
Wild Moon Woman
Pheonix & Lotus
Amber in Wonderland
Storytelling, Tea and Tarot
Norse Pagan Witch
The Ride Readings
Cards and Cups
Amber Moon Raven
Elf & Tarot
Devon’s Spiritual Quest
A Desert Mermaid
Lakeview Medium & Tarot
Pathways and Possibilities
Embrace the Moon
Divine Readings with a Gypsy
Kittens Weights and Tarot