I am kicking off the year with a 31 Days of Tarot Video challenge over on my YouTube Channel which is here if you have not visited it before.
Yeah I know I may be crazy but I am also super excited. I would love for you to join me if you feel inspired to and please let me know if you do so I can subscribe to your YouTube channel and or blog.
I know time is precious so I am batching my videos and do the same! I have a toddler there is NO way that kid is going to let me record videos uninterrupted every day. It isn’t cheating it is just being smart. So block off some time in December and record some of the videos then so you have them ready to go!
So here are the question prompts. I am trying to keep my videos around the 5-6min mark and will of course be bursting out into song on occasion and who knows when a good ole rant is going to happen. These were inspired by the 30 Days of Tarot challenge on Tumblr. I don’t know who created the original post but I wanted to credit that this is where the inspiration came from.
There is one rule. Don’t be a dick. We are all different and that is okay. We are not going to agree with everything that is shared. Just be respectful and have fun.
The 31 Days of Tarot Video Prompts
- What was your first introduction to tarot that made an impact?
- What was your first Tarot deck? Was it a gift or did you buy it for yourself? Do you still have it?
- Are you a Tarot deck collector, hoarder or exclusive betty? How do you use these decks in your readings? Multiple decks in one reading or just one all the way? Does it aid your practice?
- What would be your favorite tarot deck if you had to pick? Three favs for those of us who have a Tarot Deck addiction problem.
- What Tarot Decks are you looking forward to getting to know better in 2016?
- Tell me about the time you gave your first Tarot reading? (That you can remember)
- How long have you been reading the Tarot for? Do you feel you will ever stop?
- What were the first three Tarot Spreads that you learnt.
- What would you say is your favorite Tarot Card right now (cause these things change) and why? Is it the artwork, the meaning or both?
- What is the card that you don’t want to see pop up in a Tarot Reading? Why?
- What card did you pull the most in 2015, why do you think this is the case?
- What is your go to Tarot Spread right now? Extra points for sharing it.
- Do you create or modify Tarot Spreads?
- What card confused the heck out of you when it shows up? Why do you think this is?
- Why do you usually use the Tarot (self-reflection, guidance, advice, recreation, communing with spirits/dead, communication with deity, other)?
- How much emphasis do you put on the text-book meanings for cards, and how much stress do you place on the “feeling” you get from cards through their artwork/symbolism/etc. (aka reading intuitively)? Do you do both, or one or the other?
- Do you ever use the Major Arcana without the Minor Arcana or vise verse? Do you read with Major Arcana only decks?
- Do you do readings using reversals? Why or why not?
- Do you feel a “connection” to your cards?
- Do you read for yourself and/or for others? Why or why not?
- How do you feel when you do readings?
- Do you charge money (or other ways of compensation) for your readings/services?
- What question do you most often ask the deck (or, ask on behalf of another)?
- How accurate do you believe your readings are (or, do they accurately convey messages from spirits/deity)?
- What was the most dramatic/meaningful reading you ever did? (Not necessarily the most accurate.) No real names and trust your intuition with sharing certain information please.
- Have you ever regretted a particular reading, either for yourself or another?
- Do you have a special time and/or place that you use your Tarot? If so, do you reserve the deck specifically for that purpose?
- Does anyone you know not agree with your Tarot practices?
- Do you have a Tarot mentor? Who are they (in relation to you) and how do they inspire you?
- Do you practice any other forms of divination? If so, what is it, and do you use them alongside the Tarot as to gain more information and insight or as something separate entirely?
- Pull some cards for February 2016 for yourself and share. 1 Energy in February. 2 Challenge in February. 3. Opportunity in February.