14 Jul Dark Moon Tarot Spread
Anyone else feeling a little DARK lately? This may explain it . . .
The Dark Moon is on the 15th of July 2015, closely followed by the New Moon. Before you go ahead and set goals and intentions for the next moon phase, take some time to reflect and shed what no longer serves you. You have to put down some baggage before you can walk freely into the next cycle. This is where the Dark Moon Tarot Spread comes in.
The Dark Moon reminds me of a scrying mirror — a black mirror that you can use to divine. Any reflective surface can actually be used for this type of scrying. There are even scrying bowls you can make or purchase for this divining work.
The Dark Moon asks us to pause, meditate, reflect, and shed what is no longer needed before the New Moon launches our energies once again.
Lay out the Dark Moon Tarot Spread as follows:
- Pause — What is the overall theme for this time period?
- Love — What to reflect on in the realm of love.
- Work/Career — What to let go of at work or in your career.
- Spirituality — What to reflect on in your spiritual journey.
- Health — Where you need to relax and pause.
Enjoy this brief time of nothingness, and don’t forget to tag me when you use your Dark Moon Tarot Spread — I love to see the Tarot Spreads in action.
And, don’t forget, this Tarot Spread can be used for any Dark Moon.