15 Oct Ethony’s Five Card Tarot Spread
This was a little request from a member of the Tarot Readers Academy. This is a Tarot Spread that I use nearly daily and usually at the beginning of a Tarot Reading to see what is REALLY going on around a situation or person.
So let’s dive right in this very easy to remember Tarot Spread that you can use in nearly any situation.
I have also recorded a video example reading for you all.
Ethony’s Five Card Tarot Spread
1. Centre – The energy around a person or situation
2. The Past – What has happened in the past to trigger the current situation or energy
3. The Future – What is the most likely outcome if things keep going the way they are or what is being projected into the future
4. The Known – What is known, what is dominant, what the person is aware of or focusing on
5. The Unknown – What is unknown, what is passive or subconscious, what is beneath the surface, what’s deep down
If you are using this Tarot Spread this Waning Moon make sure you tag @ethony in Instagram and show me your cards!