11 Dec 31 Days of Tarot 2019 YouTube Community Challenge
31 Days of Tarot, YouTube and video challenge is back for 2019. This is the fourth year now that the #31DaysofTarot is happening across our social media platforms.
Day 1 is on the 1st of January 2019. I wanted to post the prompts early to give everyone time to get organized. We had a great time doing this for the past few years and I am excited to see everyone’s videos for 2019.
#31daysoftarot19 can be used across Social Media to track everyone’s videos. You can do this challenge on other Social Media platforms if you like as I know not everyone is on YouTube.
There will be a daily thread in the Tarot Readers Academy Facebook Group where you can share your response and connect with other Tarot enthusiasts and readers who are taking part.
Here are the prompts for 31 Days of Tarot for 2019 I can’t wait to see how everyone responds.
For this challenge you post a prompt for each day in January starting with 1. and ending with 31.
- 2019 – Reading – Energy – Major Lesson
- Top 5 Tarot Decks of 2018 (ones you purchased and or released in 2018)
- Top 5 Oracle Decks of 2018 (ones you purchased and or released in 2018)
- Top 5 Tarot Books of 2018 (ones you purchased and or released in 2018)
- The card that stalked you in 2018
- The deck you finally crossed off your wish list in 2018
- Most worked with Tarot deck in 2018 and why
- Top 5 decks on your wish list now
- Tarot goals 2019
- Tarot decks that you want to work with more in 2019
- Oracle decks that you want to work with more in 2019
- Have you ever dealt with Impostor Syndrome in your Tarot practice? – Maria Alviz Hernando
- From the Major Arcana Cards, what card correlates to your sun, moon and rising sign? How has that resonated or played out in your life?? – Nya Thryce
- Which tarot decks give you the most insight by way of the imagery and symbology of the cards rather than intuition or basic tarot knowledge – Elizabeth Harkin
- What is in your Tarot ‘to-go’ bag? Your Tarot travel bag. – Nya Thryce
- What Tarot card in the deck do you look out for the most when you get a new deck? If you don’t like that card does it ruin the deck for you?
- What is your favorite way to Tarot Journal? Planners, apps, bullet journals? – Jen Sankey
- What cards relate to you personally. NOT just your astrology association or court cards. – Lizzie Bolton
- If you were shipwrecked on an desert island, which five tarot or oracle decks would you want to have with you and why. – Lisa Sumiyoshi
- What is your favorite Tarot Spread at the moment?
- Do you use the Tarot for mediumship readings? Why or why not? If no, would you like to?
- Where is one place in the world you would love to read the Tarot and why? It could be a sacred site, event, mystical shop, anything.
- What is your most sassy Tarot deck, what is your most gentle Tarot deck? Why did you pick these decks?
- What Tarot card do you feel is the most misunderstood and why?
- Do you have any Tarot self-care rituals that are only for your personal practice?
- What Tarot deck do you wish you could get into or vibe with but just can’t and why? (this is not an opportunity to deck or deck creator bash it is more about how we all work with different decks and like different things.)
- How do you pick your Tarot decks for readings?
- What is your ‘go-to’ Tarot book and why?
- How do you feel about Tarot deck modification? Do you draw on your decks? Trim the borders or is it a no go for you and why?
- Do you carry out predictive Tarot readings? Yes, no, why?
- What question/s do you most often ask the Tarot? (for yourself and for others)
Your responses don’t have to have a minimum video time, it is up to you. This is an inclusive challenge where we are sharing our collective love for the Tarot. I would like to foster a positive space for responses as much as possible.
Thank you so much to the amazing community members who helped with some of the prompts for this challenge.
Let me know if you are joining in for 2019 so I can follow your accounts.