31 Days of Tarot, YouTube and video challenge is back for 2020. This is the fifth year now that the #31DaysofTarot is happening across our social media platforms.
Day 1 is on the 1st of January 2020. I wanted to post the prompts early to give everyone time to get organized. We had a great time doing this for the past few years and I am excited to see everyone’s videos for 2020.
#31daysoftarot20 can be used across Social Media to track everyone’s videos. You can do this challenge on other Social Media platforms if you like as I know not everyone is on YouTube.
There will be a daily thread in the Tarot Readers Academy Facebook Group where you can share your response and connect with other Tarot enthusiasts and readers who are taking part.
Here are the prompts for 31 Days of Tarot for 2020 I can’t wait to see how everyone responds.
For this challenge you post a prompt for each day in January starting with 1. and ending with 31.
1. What Tarot goodies did the holidays bring?
2. Top 5 Tarot decks 2019
3. Top 5 Oracle decks 2019
4. 5 Most used decks between 2010 – 2019
5. What has using the tarot taught you 2010 – 2019?
6. What decks are you anticipating 2020 (and why)?
7. The Tarot card that stalked you in 2019 and why?
8. What Tarot books did you read in 2019?
9. What was a memorable reading in 2019 (omit names)?
10. Share some of your Tarot Decks that have been long lost in your collection that you want to reconnect with?
11. Show us your favourite depiction of The High Priestess? And why?
12. The Divination tool outside Tarot that you used the most in 2019
13. Where would you like to be with your tarot practice in 10 years time?
14. Do you have tarot tattoos, art, home decor to share or want?
15. What is your favourite pop culture tarot reader/representation and why?
16. Paint, draw, collage your 2020 Tarot card. Why have you chosen this card?
17. What celebrity would you read for and why?
18. Your choice for best deck for meditation/journeywork.
19. Your choice for best deck for ritual/magic.
20. Favourite depiction of The Lovers tarot card and why?
21. Your favourite 3 card Tarot Spread and why it is your favorite?
22. Your Top 5 Tarot Decks of 2010 – 2019
23. Your Top 5 Oracle of 2010 – 2019
24. Your Top 5 Tarot Books of 2010 – 2019
25. If you could meet any tarot creator, author, who + when
26. Show us your tarot journal if you have one.
27. What is the strangest place you read 2010 – 2019 and tell us about the reading?
28. Ever turn someone from a Tarot non-believer to a Tarot enthusiast?
29. Your Top 5 underrated Tarot decks
30. What Tarot card do you feel best represents you (art, meaning, vibe) and why?
31. What are your Tarot goals for 2020?
Your responses don’t have to have a minimum video time, it is up to you. This is an inclusive challenge where we are sharing our collective love for the Tarot. I would like to foster a positive space for responses as much as possible.
Thank you so much to the amazing community members who helped with some of the prompts for this challenge.
Let me know if you are joining in for 2020 so I can follow your accounts.