2016 Date: November 14th
This moon is feminine, stable and does not like change. Magic around drastic changes is not recommended. Work with magics around organization, planning, money and harvesting your goals.
If you, like me enjoy slinging Tarot Cards during the Full Moon here is an offer for you. Grab your favorite Tarot or Oracle deck, light a soft candle and pour yourself a glass of wine and enjoy. It is an intense time. I would further suggest that you unplug from Social Media and the TV (unless it is your favorite AD Free reruns of Sex and the City or Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and try to hold your own energy.
This Full Moon may see you butting heads with the people you love. It isn’t just because of what is going on in the World is it what is happening in the stars. Hold space for peace, love, nurturing and compassion and always LOVE.
- Where do I need to stand my ground?
- Where in my life do I need to be gentler or more joyful?
- What goals will benefit from action and attention until the next new moon?
- What energies are ripe for harvesting?
- What area of my life requires some organisation and planning?
Share your reading using the #taurusfullmoon on your social media accounts.