Hi, Tarot Bumblebees,
There are so many Tarot books on the market; it can be overwhelming to find the right one for you to read. You couldn’t get enough of the “My MUST Read Tarot Books (for all levels!)” video I posted on Youtube, so here is the much-demanded part two. If you haven’t seen part-1, click the link here to watch it now.
This blog post and video have 11 more AMAZING Tarot books recommendations, perfect for whether you’re just starting your journey with Tarot or a seasoned pro. They are in no particular order, I assure you they’re all fantastic. A few of these books can be hard to find so I’d try searching through a used bookstore, you may get lucky.
Alright, my lovelies, here are my top 11 Tarot book recommendations for all levels of experience.
1. Spiritual Tarot by Signe E. Echols
2. The Heart of Tarot by Sandra A Thomson, Robert E Mueller and Signe E Echols
3. Tarot, No Questions Asked by Theresa Reed
4. Definitive Tarot by Bill Butler – If this is OOP swap it out for 78 days around the Tarot and let me know.
5. Tarot Activity Book by Andy Matzner
6. Tarot and the Gates of Light by Mark Horn
7. Around the Tarot in 78 Days by Marcus Katz and Tali Goodwin
8. Advanced Tarot by Paul Fenton Smith
9. The Easiest Way to Learn Tarot by Dusty White
10. The Ultimate Guide to Tarot by Liz Dean
11. The Tarot Coloring Book by Theresa Reed & Mary Greer
As with everything I share, take what resonates with you and leave the rest. For a full explanation of why I love each book, check out the Youtube video I linked! What Tarot books do you have on your nightstand right now? Let me know in the comment section below.