05 Nov TRA TV & Podcast #12 – Authenticity, Self Love and Body Positivity with Michelle Guerrero Denison
Welcome to a new episode of the Tarot Readers Academy TV & Podcast where Michelle Guerrero Denison get real about her journey to self-love and body positivity. She is an inspiring woman and I can not wait for you to hear all of her wisdom and also feel her incredible energy.
Some of the topics we touch on are:
- The journey toward self-love and finding ourselves and our purpose in life
- How self-care is about the things that we do in the quiet – the important work happens inside of you
- The trinity of self-care, self-love, and self-acceptance to make it work
- The impact of witchcraft and tarot becoming more mainstream
- The pros and cons of body positive movement
- Daily rituals for keeping yourself on track of honoring self
- What to do when you get triggered by other people or situations
- The daily work and dealing with moments of self-doubt and self-criticism
- How to bring trust and magic into your practice through self-acceptance and self-love
- The magic in being different
- How you can work with affirmations and how they really work.
Make sure you check out Michelle’s services
Follow the amazing Michelle on her socials.