19 Mar TRA TV & Podcast #6 Spiritual Biz Spotlight with Susan Ellis-Saller
In this episode of the Tarot Readers Academy TV and Podcast, Susan Ellis-Saller stops by to shine a spotlight on setting up a spiritual business. We talk about the realities of what it takes to build strong foundations for a Tarot business both online and in person. So grab your favourite beverage and listen to some hot business tea with us.
- We touch on these hot business topics.
- How to get started into a Tarot Business
- How to use various applications to build a website
- How to use technology to grow your tarot business
- How to roll with the market and with your own expectations
- How t be authentic and how to safeguard your energy
- Why it is a great idea sometimes to keep your day job! (it takes a while to build up your business)
- Make something that’s going to last, build it up slowly.
- What can you offer – experience, background, magic that nobody else can; what inspires you
- How to be good members of the Tarot community and share each other’s work
- What are some of the strong foundation’s people can focus in order to get started in setting up a Tarot business
- Your business is a business and you need to treat it that way.
- and much more…
Don’t miss out on the amazing free resource from Susan – Tarot Business Startup Checklist.
Susan also has a fantastic course, Tarot, From Hobby to Business that is coming soon so sign up to her newsletter to be notified when it is live!
Susan Ellis-Saller is a tarot card slinging transformational life coach and spiritual business mentor. She helps her clients identify and get in touch with their true desires in life and then helps them create a game plan to achieve them. When Sue isn’t studying cards or mysticism, she’s laughing with her children, swinging on a pole, stretching, exploring the world with her husband, or trying to train her pups! Read more about Sue’s life and business here
Susan’s social links