Are you stuck and not sure why?
There are times in life when we get ourselves stuck. When we are unsure of what to do next. Usually there is a fear that we have deep down that is keeping us for moving forward or doing what we have to do. Even if we know it is for our benefit.
I myself have been on the fear train a bit about putting myself out there. As an extrovert you would think that would come easy to me but I am also a perfectionist so if it is not PERFECT and by perfect I mean impossible to obtain perfection kind of perfect I usually don’t do it. Which is completely counter productive.
So I created a Fear Releasing Tarot Spread to see why the HECK was up with my subconscious and wanted to share it with you all.
The Fear Releasing Tarot Spread
1. Why am I afraid?
2. What can I do to confront my fear?
3. What can I do to release my fear?
4. What can I replace my fear with?
5. What is my next step forward?
I got in the Tarot Reading Zone today and did the reading for myself. Some of the cards that I got weren’t a big surprise but others totally shocked me.
Especially the third position card. The Devil? Say what now!
1. Why am I afraid? – Nine of Wands – To me this calls for me to get over the fact that what I want to do may all be for naught. Having a self defeating attitude before I begin is really going to cramp my mojo and get me exactly NO WHERE.
2. What can I do to confront my fear? – Seven of Pentacles – Take stock and realise that I have come a long way already and while I still have a long way to go, as everything in life is a work in progress I have achieved a lot and to just keep taking one step at a time.
3. What can I do to release my fear? – The Devil – As someone pointed out to me years ago, the Devil backwards is Lived. Maybe I need to enjoy life a little more and stop getting on my own back about my high to do list and my duties as a mother. Some self care maybe? Oh and maybe I need to stop with the retail therapy.
4. What can I replace my fear with? – Seven of Cups – This speaks to me about manifesting through creative visualisations and day dreams. Not only that, I need to be aware of where my energy is going and what thoughts I am entertaining. I have the power to choose my reality.
5. What is my next step forward? – King of Pentacles – Work with the King of Pentacles energy and archetype. He is the successful businessman and is also disciplined and practical. A good reminder to ground myself if I am ever feeling like the fear is crawling back.
So that was my reading. I would love to see how this works for you all.