Happy Midsummer to my lovely Tarot Tribe in the Northern Hemisphere and blessed Yule to those of you in the Southern Hemisphere!
I am making my way around the Wheel of the Year with my Tarot Spread creations. I love creating and using these. And, it has been amazing to see people tag me in their readings and share their experiences as well. It is really the best feeling.
Here is my offering for Litha. Enjoy!
The Yule Tarot Spread can be found HERE.
Midsummer is when the literal sun and the Sun Gods of mythology are at their peak power. It is the longest day of the year, and from this day forward the light will slowly fade as will the Sun God’s power. As a result, there are many beautiful practices around the world linked to this day.
Maybe it is the connection to Shakespeare’s Midsummer Night’s Dream or that I am slightly faerie obsessed, but I love the faerie magic that is around at this time of year. As a result, I have incorporated that into the Litha Tarot Spread.
Litha falls on the 21st of June this year, and I have made the Litha Tarot Spread available a couple of days early so that you may be prepared ahead of time. Please feel free to share Litha with others who may be interested or consider incorporating it into your Sabbat rituals.
If you are seeking a ritual or meditation for your personal or group celebration, check out The Craft Meditation and Ritual series.
On to the Litha Tarot Spread . . .
The Litha Tarot Spread focuses on these five areas:
- Self — A snapshot of where you are right now and the energies around you.
- Power — What is powerful for you right now and how to utilize it’s maximum potential.
- Strength — What is deep within your well of inner strength and guidance on where to focus to your energies right now.
- Abundant — What is right in front of you and ready for the taking?
- Faerie Blessing — What are you being blessed with at this time? What gifts are you being asked to acknowledge in your life?
As always, please comment! I adore seeing your Tarot readings with my Spreads and learning more about how they have impacted your life. If you are not a Tarot Reader yourself but would like a Litha Tarot reading, please click HERE to be taken to my Wheel of the Year Tarot reading. No matter where you are in the world, this reading will be aligned with the season of the Wheel of the Year.